Amid the lockdown, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation. A day earlier, Prime Minister Modi had discussed the issue of corona virus and lockdown with the Chief Ministers of the states. PM Modi had said that even though we are looking at removing the lockdown in a sequential manner, we should also remember that until we find an effective vaccine or remedy on the virus, our fight against the virus The biggest weapon nearby is social distance. Stay connected with jagran.com for every update related to Prime Minister’s address…
PM Narendra Modi Address Nation –
- PM Modi said, self-reliance, along with giving us happiness and satisfaction, also empowers us. Our responsibility to make the 21st century, the century of India, will be fulfilled by the pledge of self-reliant India. This era of self-reliant India will be a new festival for every Indian, and it will also be a new festival. Now we have to move forward with a new life force, new determination power. This responsibility will only get energy from the life force of 130 crore countrymen.
- PM Modi said, the fourth phase of lockdown, lockdown 4, will be completely redesigned, with new rules. Based on the suggestions we are getting from the states, information related to Lockdown 4 will also be given to you before 18 May. PM Modi said, this crisis is so big, that the biggest systems have been shaken. But under these circumstances, we, the country have also seen the struggle-power of our poor brothers and sisters, their restraint-power. From today, every Indian has to become a ‘Vocal’ for their local, not only to buy local products, but also to promote them proudly. I am confident that our country can do this.
- -PM Modi said, now that scope of reform has to be broadened, new height has to be given. These reforms will be in the entire supply chain related to farming, so that the farmer is also empowered and will have the least impact on agriculture in any other crisis like corona in future. It is possible only with peers, self-reliance, self-confidence and self-confidence. Self-reliance also prepares the country for a tough competition in the global supply chain.
- PM Modi said, this economic package is for that laborer of the country, for that farmer of the country who is working day and night for the countrymen in every situation, every season. This economic package is for the middle class of our country, which pays taxes honestly, contributes to the development of the country. You have also experienced that due to the reforms that took place in the last 6 years, today even in this time of crisis, India’s systems have looked more efficient, more efficient.
- To prove the resolve of self-reliant India, PM Modi said, land, labor, liquidity and law have all been emphasized in this package. This economic package is for our cottage industry, home industry, our small-scale industry, our MSME, which is a source of livelihood for millions of people, which is the strong foundation of our resolve for a self-reliant India.
- PM Modi said, through all this, various sections of the country, the links of the economic system, will get the support of 20 lakh crore rupees, will get support. This package of 20 lakh crore rupees will give a new impetus to the development journey of the country in 2020, the self-reliant India campaign.
- PM Modi said, facing the Corona crisis, I am announcing a special economic package today with a new resolution. This economic package will serve as an important link in the ‘Self-reliant India Campaign’. Recently, the economic announcements made by the government related to the Corona crisis, which were the decisions of the Reserve Bank, and the economic package that is being announced today, it is about 20 lakh crores. This package is about 10 percent of India’s GDP.
- PM Modi said, Third Pillar – Our System. A system that is based on the Technology Driven systems that fulfill the dreams of the 21st century, not the customs of the past century. Fourth Pillar – Our Demography – Our Vibrant Demography is our strength in the world’s largest democracy, our source of energy for a self-reliant India. Fifth Pillar – Demand – The cycle of demand and supply chain in our economy, the power that needs to be harnessed to its full potential.
- PM Modi said, this magnificent building of self-reliant India will stand on five pillars. First Pillar Economy An economy that brought quantum jump, not incremental change, but second Pillar Infrastructure, an infrastructure that became the hallmark of modern India.
- PM Modi said, I have seen those days of Kutch earthquake before my eyes. Only debris is debris everywhere. Everything was destroyed. It seemed as if the whole of Kutch had fallen asleep with a sheet of death. At that time no one could think that there would be any change in the condition. But on seeing it, Kutcha stood up. Kutch started walking. Kutch continued to grow. This is the determination power of us Indians. If we are determined then no goal is impossible. There is no road difficult. Today there is a will and a way. This is to make India self-reliant. India’s resolve is such that India can become self-sufficient.
- PM Modi said, today we have the resources, we have the capability, we have the best talent in the world, we will make the best products, improve our quality and make the supply chain more modern, we can do it and We will definitely This is the determination power of us Indians. If we are determined then no goal is impossible, no path is difficult. And today there is a will, there is a way. This is to make India self-reliant.
- PM Modi said, the world is beginning to believe that India can do very well, can give a lot of good for the welfare of mankind. The question is – how? The answer to this question is also – the resolution of 130 crore countrymen for a self-reliant India.
- PM Modi said, India’s medicines reach a new hope in the world fighting for life and death. With these steps, India is praised all over the world, so every Indian is proud.
- PM Modi said, International Solar Alliance is India’s gift against Globar warming. The initiative of International Yoga Day is India’s gift to relieve stress from human life.
- PM Modi said, when India is free from open defecation, the picture of the world changes. Be it TB, malnutrition, polio, India’s campaigns have an impact on the world.
- PM Modi said, India’s progress has always contained the progress of the world. India’s goals impact, India’s actions impact world welfare.
- PM Modi said, the culture that considers the earth as mother, that Bharatbhoomi, when it becomes self-sufficient, then also ensures the possibility of a happy-rich world.
- PM Modi said, India’s fundamental thinking, a ray of hope is seen in front of the world. The culture of India, the rites of India, speak of the self-reliance whose soul is Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam.
- PM Modi said, N-95 masks were nominally produced in India. Today the situation is that 2 lakh PPE and 2 lakh N-95 masks are being made in India every day.
- PM Modi said, such a big disaster has brought a signal to India, has brought a message, has brought an opportunity.
- PM Modi said, today’s situation in the world teaches us that its path is the same – “Self-reliant India”
- PM Modi said, when we look at these two periods from India’s perspective, then it seems that the 21st century belongs to India, it is not our dream, it is the responsibility of all of us.
- PM Modi said, but human being is not allowed to be tired, lost, shattered.
- PM Modi said, Friends, a virus has destroyed the world. Crores of lives around the world are facing a crisis. The whole world is in the battle of saving lives.
- PM Modi said, respectful greetings to all the countrymen, the world is getting more than four months now in the face of corona infection.
- Speculation begins
- PM Narendra Modi’s address is to be on the very next day after talking to the Chief Ministers of the states. A round of speculation has started regarding PM’s announcement. The most speculation seems to be on lockdown. Discussions about Lockdown 4 are intensified on social media.
Mamta said, what about income
- West Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee has said that there are expectations during meetings with the Prime Minister but we return empty handed every time. There has been no income for the last 2 months but we are not getting any option from the Center. We expect to get 52 thousand crores. Corona will continue but what about income …?
- Politics before the address
In a meeting with the Chief Ministers, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has indicated that in any case, there will be a gradual exit from the lockdown. PM Modi has sought exit plans from the states in this regard. According to reports, many states are yet to remove the lockdown while some are seeking relief packages. Meanwhile, the Chief Minister of West Bengal has also raised the political atmosphere with some allegations.
Mamta made serious allegations
Meanwhile, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has made serious allegations against the central government. Unhappy with the video conference meeting of PM Narendra Modi, Mamta Banerjee says that Bengal did not get anything from the meeting and had to return empty-handed. Mamta alleges that West Bengal has not received the financial support from the Center to which it is entitled.
Mamta Banerjee took this initiative
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has announced before Lockdown-4 speculation that the Red Zone in the state will be further divided into three categories (a, b, c). Police will look at these areas. No change has been made so far in the state’s container zones.
- Health Minister gave relief information
- Amidst speculation of the fourth phase of lockdown, the number of corona infected in the country has crossed 70 thousand. The number of corona infections in the country has reached 70756, of which 22454 have been cured. At present, the number of active corona infected in the country is 46008. In the country, 2293 people have died due to corona. Meanwhile, Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan has given a relief information that the death rate of Corona in the country is very low in terms of other countries.
Address for the fifth time
This will be the fifth address of the Prime Minister to the nation. Earlier, PM Modi has appealed to the countrymen for cooperation in all his addresses. Also called for making the fight against Corona more sharp. Let us know briefly what PM Modi has said in earlier addresses.
Talk of public curfew in first address
The Prime Minister first addressed the nation at 8 pm on 19 March 2020, in which he appealed for a public curfew on 22 March (Sunday), following the precautions.
Lockdown announced in the second address
PM Modi announced the 21-day lockdown across the country, addressing the country for the second time at 8 pm on March 24, after public curfew.
Appeal to light the lamp in the third address
On April 3, PM Modi appealed to the people to take 9 minutes for the Corona Warriors at nine o’clock on the night of April 5 and light the lamps, candles, torches, flash lights of the houses by turning off the lights.
Lockdown-2 announced in the fourth address
Addressing the countrymen for the fourth time on 14 April, the Prime Minister had announced the imposition of lockdown-2 across the country till May 3.
Future pictures will be seen
This will be the fifth address of the Prime Minister to the nation. Emphasizing the importance of ‘two yards’, the Prime Minister said that following the suggestion made by many Chief Ministers to impose curfew in the night, it would certainly rekindle a sense of alertness among the people. At a time when there is now five days left for Lockdown-3 to end … PM Modi’s address will show the future picture. The Prime Minister will also indicate whether or not the country needs Lockdown-4 to deal with Corona, and if so, how its outline and picture will be….
Challenge to accelerate economy
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday held talks with the Chief Ministers of all states through video conferencing and discussed the future steps. The Prime Minister had said that we have to understand that now the fight with Corona will be more focused than before. Next we have to stop its spread and ensure that people follow all the precautionary steps. In this conversation, PM Modi gave a clear indication that relief will be given in the next phase but the lockdown will not be removed immediately. He said that we have a deep challenge to stop the disease as well as to speed up the economy.
Signs of following the policy from mass to world
In the talks with PM Modi, the Chief Ministers of most of the states also did not appear to be in favor of relaxing the lockdown. At the same time, the Prime Minister said that we will have to move forward on the policy from people to the world. Sources say that in the next round of lockdown, Orange and Red Zone can also be relaxed a bit. However, work in areas such as traffic, entertainment and education will still have to wait. Not only this, there will also be a big challenge to protect the villages from infection. In such a situation, this address of PM Modi is being considered very special.