Prime Minister Narendra Modi once again addressed the country amidst lockdown. While he appreciated the measures and decisions taken by the Central and State Governments on the one hand to overcome the Corona crisis, he also thanked the countrymen. At the center of this address was a package of 20 lakh crores announced by him. Not only this, he has also made it clear that Lockdown 4 will be in a new form, whose rules will be communicated to the countrymen before May 18. In this address of PM Modi, there was also a roadmap to give economic strength to the country. He had met the Chief Ministers of the states on Corona even before this promotion and was to know their views. Let’s know some important things about his address.
- In this address, PM Modi showed the roadmap for turning the time of this crisis into an opportunity. To achieve this goal, he has announced a package of 20 lakh crores keeping in mind every section of the country. He said that within the next few days, the Finance Minister will announce it in a phased manner. There will be something for everyone including farmers, laborers, industries of the country.
- During the lockdown till now, the workers, villagers and people whose work is being eaten daily have suffered the most trouble. Now the time has come for us all to do something for them together and strengthen them.
- PM Modi said that Lockdown 4 will have a completely new look. This lockdown will work to make the country self-sufficient by following the strict rules of every country. Everyone will be vigilant about their safety and will also ensure the safety of their close ones. Suggestions were also sought from states for a decision on the lockdown. The new rules of Lockdown 4 will also be made fully public before May 18.
- Corona has moved towards becoming self-reliant in India during the lockdown triggered by the crisis. Before the Corona crisis, where we used to make nominal PPE kits and N95 masks in India, now we are making two lakh PPE and same number of N95 masks everyday. During this time we have successfully moved towards our local brand. At the same time, our local brand has played a big role in meeting the demand of the country. Now the time has come that we should adopt these local brands more and more and strengthen them. He said that many big brands of the world that we use with pride today were once local. But the people there adopted and appreciated and also promoted them. Only then could they become a global brand. Now we have to take forward our local brand which will be helpful in making the country self-reliant.
- He said that it has been more than four months since the world had been competing with Corona. During this time more than 42 lakh people of the world have suffered from it and more than three lakh people have died tragically. In India too, people have lost their loved ones. We express our condolences to them. A virus has destroyed the world. Crores of lives are facing a crisis in the world. The whole world is busy saving lives. We have never seen nor heard of such a crisis before. It is unimaginable for mankind. This crisis is unprecedented. But in this too we have to not get tired, nor lose and fall apart. We have to be vigilant and protect ourselves by following the rules of this war and move forward. Today, when the world is in crisis, we have to strengthen our resolve. Our resolve should be greater than this crisis.
- We have been hearing from the last century that the 21st century belongs to India. Amidst the crisis, the whole world is looking at India with great enthusiasm. In such a situation, our responsibility also increases. The situation teaches us that this crisis can only be overcome by being self-reliant. As a nation today we stand at a turning point. This disaster has brought a signal and message to India. It also has an opportunity.
- India is seeing the world as a ray of hope. Our culture is Vasudev Kutumbakum. When we talk about this, India does not advocate self-centeredness. There is happiness and concern of the whole world in it. We believe in the world of glory. We consider the whole world to be family. We consider this earth as our mother. When we become self-sufficient. The progress of the world is embedded in our progress. Our work has an impact on the world. An India that is free from open defecation changes the thinking of the world. Our campaigns impact the world. Global Yoga Day is our gift to the world to make man free from stress.
- When Y2K crisis was overshadowed in the world, it was India that pulled the world out of it. Today we also have the means and the power. Today we have the best talent in the world. We will improve our quality, supply chain. We can and will do this. We have seen a severe earthquake in Kutch before us. When the whole of Kutch was transformed into a wreck, but later he stood back on his own.
The resolve to make the 21st century India will be fulfilled from self-reliant India. This will also be the new festival. Nothing can stop us from creating a self-reliant India, take care of your family and close ones.
- Scientists point out that the corona will last a long time. But do not let this happen that our life will be limited around this. We will take precaution but proceed with success. Lockdown 4 will be new, it will be known before May 18. We will fight this crisis by following the rules and move forward.