Raksha Bandhan is a festival which celebrates the entire country for brother-sister relationship. On this day, sisters tie rakhi to their brothers and celebrate this day and it is celebrated with gaiety in every household. Many films and songs have been shown on the film screen about brother-sister relationship. Today you too can increase the celebrations of Rakhi even more by playing those songs at home. There are many selected songs to show the mutual love of brothers and sisters, which adds to the beauty of this festival. In such a situation, you know what those songs are, which can be played on this festival of Rakhi…
1. The song of the film Kajal is one of the most popular songs of Mere Bhaiya Mere Chanda Rakhi.
2. The song of the film Beeeman is very popular and it is a song showing the importance of brother-sister relationship.
3. Hare Ram Hare Krishna is the most important film among the films based on brother-sister relationship. The song of this film says that everyone is still on the tongue of every man.
4. The song Meri Rakhi from the film Tiranga can also mean increase your celebrations.
5. You can also play the song ‘Bhaiya Mere Rakhi Ke Bandhan Nibha’ from Balraj Sahni and Nanda’s ‘Chhoti Bahna’.