Sushant Singh's postmortem reports came out actor died of suffocation

Sushant Singh Rajput Death News: Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput died on Sunday, 14 June at the age of 34. He committed suicide by hanging himself at his home in Bandra. His servant informed the police about Sushant’s suicide. As soon as the information was received, the police reached the spot and his body was taken for post-mortem.

Post-mortem of Sushant’s body has been done and now the post-mortem report has also come. At the same time, his family is also reaching Mumbai and his father has also left for Mumbai from Patna. Sushant’s last rites can only be performed.

LIVE Update Sushant Singh Rajput Death News:

It is being told that in view of the crisis of Corona virus, not many people will be allowed to attend the funeral. Only the family and some special people can attend the funeral.

After the news of Sushant Singh’s suicide, his family is reaching Mumbai. Meanwhile, his father has also left for Mumbai along with some other family members. BJP MLA Neeraj Kumar Singh is also seen with him.

Post-mortem reports of Sushant Singh Rajput have arrived. According to the news of Aaj Tak, the actor’s knee has been revealed in the reports. That is, the actor died due to suffocation. Also, it is being told that the initial investigation report has not revealed any poisoning.

News agency autopsies Sushant Singh Rajput, Dr. RN Cooper Municipal Hospital, according to ANI. But the post mortem report is yet to come. The actor hanged his house yesterday.

The housemates of Sushant Singh Rajput are also reaching Mumbai. Shortly after, his father is also going to leave from Patna. Sushant’s funeral can be performed today.

It is being told that Sushant Singh Rajput has taken this step due to depression. However, police have not yet received any suicide note since committing suicide. Sushant entered this world through TV. His last film was Chhichhore. His ‘Dil Bechara’ is going to be released soon. The film is directed by his close friend Mukesh Chhabra.

The year 2020 has so far proved to be very sad for Bollywood. The condition of the corona virus industry is bad. At the same time, many veteran artists are leaving the industry one after the other. The whole industry is shocked by the news of Sushant’s demise at such a young age. In the words of Akshay Kumar, the cinema world is shocked and speechless at the moment.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here