You must have seen that film personalities take millions or crores of rupees to do a film or advertisement and their films also earn crores of rupees. In such a situation, their lifestyle is also very luxury and they spend a lot of money on clothes, vehicles and houses. But do you know that your favorite stars also understand the importance of one rupee each and these stars who have made deals worth crores have also done deals of one rupee each. Today we tell you about Bollywood stories where one rupee is very important.
– In the year 2013, Milkha Singh took a rupee note printed in 1958 as a fee from Rakesh Omprakash Mehra to make the film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag on himself.
– Actors Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan are good friends among themselves, but also have competitors. In 2010, actor Salman Khan demanded more money from Yash Raj Films than Shah Rukh Khan to do the film. At that time Salman Khan had demanded Aditya Chopra to take one rupee more from Shahrukh Khan.
At the time of the release of the film Jab Tak Hai Jaan, film actress Anushka Sharma had said during an interview that she can do the film for one rupee.
– Raj Kapoor was in the film industry’s great actor and used to take a lot of money for a film. However, he took just one rupee from his friend Shailendra to do the third film. Let me tell you that this film was released in 1966.
– Sahir Ludhianvi is said to have demanded a fee of one rupee more from Lata Mangeshkar and due to this, his relationship with Lata Mangeshkar was not very good.
– The producer of the film 3 Bachelors had filed a case against actor Sharman Joshi for not promoting the film. This case is of one rupee.