Tujhse Hai Raabta 5th August 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on Tellyupdates.Me
MLAs, ministers, who are staying in enclosure at two Jaisalmer hotels in Rajasthan are being taken to the 1200-year-old famous Tanot Mateshwari temple on the Pakistan border on Wednesday.
Sources said that 80 to 90 MLAs, ministers and ministers are being taken to Tanot in three buses under this journey, which is being described as political tourism. Although almost all the temples are closed during the transition period, the temple is being opened exclusively for the government. Officials of the Border Security Force have also confirmed the opening of the temple following the instructions of the district administration.
MLAs close to Pilot said: Will fight against Gehlot’s’ dictatorial style
Three MLAs close to former Rajasthan Deputy Chief Minister Sachin Pilot said on Tuesday that their fight is for self-respect and they will fight against the ‘dictatorial’ style of functioning of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. Many times MLA Hemaram Chaudhary said, “We are true soldiers of the Congress and our fight is not against the party, but we cannot work under Gehlot’s leadership.”
He said that the Chief Minister himself has said that he did not have a conversation with Sachin Pilot, so everyone can see what kind of government he is running. Pilot’s supporting legislators made these comments when Congress’s chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala said in Jaisalmer on Tuesday that rebel Congress MLAs from Rajasthan would have to break friendship with the BJP before returning to talks and return home from its host.
MLA Ved Prakash Solanki, who has rebelled against Sachin Pilot, said that Pilot worked hard from the panchayat to the district level to bring the party back to life, but it was the effort to isolate him in the government that led to Congress workers Are hurt Another MLA from Pilot faction Indraj Singh alleged that Gehlot did not let the issue of debt waiver of farmers and employment for youth.
Significantly, due to the rebel stand of Pilot and 18 other Congress MLAs, there has been political upheaval in Rajasthan for the past few weeks. The Congress high command had removed Pilot from the posts of President and Deputy Chief Minister of the State Congress Committee.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi reached Ayodhya on Wednesday morning to do Bhoomi Poojan of Ram temple. PM Modi took off from the plane on the ground of Saket College around 11:30 pm and left for Hanumangarhi Darshan directly. PM Modi was welcomed by UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. The Prime Minister will take the blessings of Bajrangbali in Hanumangarhi to pave the way for the much-awaited Ram temple. PM Modi will worship the foundation stone of the temple construction along with Bhumi Pujan in the prescribed muhurat. These foundations will be in nine stone blocks. These include Nanda, Bhadra, Jaya, Rikta, Poorna, Ajita, Aparajita, Shukla and Saubhagyani. After worship, these rocks will be kept safe in the Ram temple. Once the sanctum sanctorum is excavated in depth for the foundation, they will be placed just below the throne of Ramlala.
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan Live Updates:
- After visiting Hanumangarhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi reached the Ram Janmabhoomi complex and saw Ramlala. PM Modi also planted a plant of Parijat.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi worshiped at Hanuman Garhi temple. During this, PM Modi also met the sadhus there.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi reached Ayodhya on Wednesday morning. He was welcomed by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. From here the PM’s convoy left for Hanuman Garhi temple.
- RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat will also be present during the Bhoomi Poojan of Ram temple. He will also be present on stage along with PM Modi and others.
- Uma Bharti said, ‘Ayodhya has united everyone. Now this country will raise its head all over the world and say that there is no discrimination here.
- Prime Minister Modi reached Lucknow, now Chopper will go to Ayodhya by helicopter. Before the arrival of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Ayodhya, the Chief Minister of the state Yogi Adityanath reached the Bhoomi Poojan site in the Ram Janmabhoomi complex. Taking stock of preparations at the Bhoomi Poojan site. Negotiated with officers and tested the system
- Governor Anandiben Patel and BJP leader Mayawati have also reached.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has left from Delhi to Ayodhya to worship the Ram temple land. During this time, PM is seen in dhoti and kurta.
- Photos of the place of Bhumi Pujan of Ram temple. Today, PM Modi, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, Ram Mandir Trust president Nritya Gopaldas, UP Governor Anandiben Patel and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will be on the stage today
- Chief priest of Hanuman Garhi temple Premdas Ji Maharaj said, ‘PM Modi’s visit to Ayodhya is a matter of pride for us.
- Hanuman Garhi temple in Ayodhya, said Baba, “the historic day. This day will be remembered for a long time. I am confident that with the construction of Ram temple, ‘Ramrajya’ will be established in India.
- Hanuman Garhi temple was sanitized before Prime Minister Narendra Modi reached Ayodhya. Today PM Modi will do Bhoomi Pujan of Ram temple.
- Jharkhand Pradesh Congress accused the BJP of politics in the foundation stone of Ram temple and said that the party will light the lamp on Wednesday in the district Congress offices and the state Congress headquarters in Ranchi.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also worship the foundation stone of the temple construction along with Bhumi Pujan in the scheduled muhurta. During this time, the Culture Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh is preparing to present the wooden statue of Kodand Ram to PM Modi. This statue has been made by Ramamurthy of Bangalore. He has received the Rashtrapati Puraskar for making Kodand Ram wood statue.
- Owaisis just before the ground breaking ceremony of Ram temple in Ayodhya has tweeted that the Babri Masjid, and will.
- Adored Copper stone for future evidence will be kept. Prime Minister Modi will also unveil this rectangular copper sheet of two and a half times one and a half feet. The invitation of the invitation of Bhoomi Poojan has been engraved on this copper sheet.
- According to information, the birthplace Shrine Area Trust received consecutive silver fundamentals will not be laid in the foundation. These rocks will be used in future in the temple’s door frame etc.
- – More than two quintals of silver have been received in charity to lay the Ramjanmabhoomi pilgrimage area. This series is not yet over
- – Champat Rai, General Secretary of Ram Janma Bhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, has appealed for donation of money instead of precious metals. It is said that there is not yet a safe place to store precious metals.
- – PM Modi will light the lamp and inaugurate the Bhoomi Poojan ceremony and pay tribute to the souls who have sacrificed their lives in the struggle of centuries.
- On this occasion, the Prime Minister will unveil a postage stamp based on Ramayana Mahakosh on behalf of Uttar Pradesh Culture Department. Before this, he will land at Amausi Airport in Lucknow and will reach Ayodhya from there by helicopter.